A significant part of a political campaign is run behind a computer screen. There’s no doubt that today’s politicians use a lot of disk space for things like speeches, campaign strategies, and family photos. But what exactly would the presidential nominees use with the extra storage provided by, say, a TarDisk? After all, you can find out a lot about someone based on his or her hard drive!
- A heavy-duty fireWALL! Ha.
- PDF copy of Michelle Obama’s 2008 DNC speech…Just for reference…
- The Apprentice in its entirety
- Three separate folders for family photos (one for each wife)
- Toupee care instructions
- Spreadsheets, bank statements—whatever really, really rich people use to remind themselves they’re rich
- Pictures of Jeb Bush looking like a sad bunny
- Vintage footage of Bill playing sax
- File encryption apps
- Personal info of the super delegates: phone number, address, PayPal
- Outlines of Bernie’s policies, strategies, and speeches…For reference…
- Social media analytics program
- Outfit generator, kind of like what Cher uses in Clueless, but for pantsuits
- Music library consisting of upbeat, millennial indie-pop